Friday, May 11, 2012

Lancome and Too Faced Friends and Family


With family coming in from out of town, my Lily's first dance recital, a house to get ready, food to make for the after-recital party, and Mother's Day, I just haven't had free time to sit down and write out my usual "This Week's Sales" post. I don't want to leave y'all in the lurch though, and there are a few deals going on that are too good not to share! Here are a few- if I can steal a few minutes tonight, I'll hop on and add in all of the weekend Member's only sales!

Also, you may notice I've added an Ebates featured deals list. There are tons more beauty-related Ebates, these are just a few that stood out to me.  I'm considering making this part of my weekly sales list; let me know if you like this new listing. Is it good to know, or not worth the time?

Too Faced Friends & Family
20% off sitewide with code FFSPRING12. Sale ends Wednesday, May 16th.

Lancome Friends & Family
20% off any order (excludes gift sets and gift cards) now through May, 13th. Use code FRIENDS at checkout.

Ebates featured deals

Murad Skin Care: 11.0% Cash Back

Proactiv Solution: 15.0% cash back

Sephora: 8% cash back (all Ebates orders) and a free Dior Diorshow Mascara deluxe sample with any order over $25 with code DIORLASH.

Friday's Daily Double is 30% Cash back on Yves Rocher Botanical Beauty.

Remember, to get cash back, all you have to do is register for an Ebates account and make sure you shop through the links provided on the Ebates site.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...