Thursday, September 15, 2011

30 in 30: Question #25
What's Your Favorite Eyeliner?

We're down to the final few questions, and today's a two for one: here's the second of today's two answers:

25. What's your favorite eyeliner?

Um, you tell me? I really don’t currently have a favorite. My everyday liner is Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in 1999, but honestly, I don’t love it. I prefer to smudge out my pencil liner for a slightly smokey, yet more natural, look, and UD 24/7 pencils aren’t great for that. Smudge too soon, and they wipe right off, leaving no defined line, but a bunch of irritating sparkle. Wait too long, and it’s stuck and un-smudgeable. Boo. I’m on the lookout for a nice smoky-plummy-blackberry liner that will smudge nicely but won’t transfer to my upper lid an hour after applying. Anyone know one that will fit the bill?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...