Monday, September 12, 2011

30 in 30: Question #20
What's Your Favorite Eyeshadow Primer?

Stepping it up a bit to make good on my promise of 30 makeup questions answered in 30 days, here's the third of today's 3 answers!

Question #20. What's your favorite eyeshadow primer?

Tie: Urban Decay Primer Potion and Too Faced Shadow Insurance.



I find they basically work the same, though TFSI has a slightly greasier consistency. On my dry skin, it makes no difference whatsoever, but on oily skin it may. I also have to mention Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.

Not strictly a primer, it is a clear gel that dries down tacky and is amazing at grabbing and intensifying colors. Perfect for pigments and glitters, it's an incomparable product and a beloved part of my arsenal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...