Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Sale: Bare Escentuals

Wow, had I known what I was getting into when I started sharing sales with y'all! It seems like in this economy, cosmetic companies are pulling out all of the stops to get your business!

Tomorrow, Bare Escentuals will start their weekend long friends and family discount. You'll have until Sunday to check out the sale, either online or at any Bare Escentuals Boutique. In case you're wondering, the discount is not valid at Sephora, Ulta or any of Bare Escentuals' other retail partners.

1 comment:

Makeup Mama said...

Don't we all LOVE sales?

haha, about my rant, thanks for the comment. And I think you're right. I think people just need to listen more. I love how that girl at Sephora just assumed you knew nothing about makeup. I always get girls at counters try to lecture me on my skin care regimen, or what's best for me and all I want to say is did you just get trained here yesterday? I have no problem with girls or boys who work at counters who aren't professional mua's but are good at what they do. I do have a problem with girls or boys who learned everything they know out of a manual from the company they work for therefore they only know the makeup/skincare from that specific line. This is my face yo! Don't screw it up!

Ok, too long now! Haha, thanks again for your comment. It's nice to know someone else can relate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...